Mission of BGWIA
BGWIA works with the vision to develop the Garments Washing industry of Bangladesh and the economy of the country. Having such vision BGWIA chalked out the following missions and its strategic direction is paved accordingly…
Firstly, to protect and promote the interests of the industry; thus ensuring sustained growth in the foreign exchange earnings of the country.
Secondly, BGWIA is committed to ensuring all legitimate rights and privileges of the garment washing workers. The association also strives toward the betterment of society and the environment.
Our Recommendation such as Bond License Auto-Renewal, Machinery Import Certificate, New Bond License, Machinery In cloud in Bond License, Chemical H.S Code, Change of Name, Shifting Factory, Changed of Shareholders, Annual Import Availability, Bonded Ware House Expansion, Bonding Capacity.
Vision of BGWIA
- To promote & expansion of Global Market share for garment washing of Bangladesh.
- Policy support for the sustainable development of the garment washing sector.
- To bolster the Capacity Building process across the Sector.
- To raise awareness of basic rights and business principles among the worker and Entrepreneurs of the garment washing Sector.
- To introduce international standards in garment washing sector of Bangladesh
- To Formulation of sector friendly Policy in consultation with the Government of Bangladesh.
- Product Diversification & Market Promotion with the line of Demand pattern of Global Apparel Market.
- Consultancy for Green Industry Development.
- Consultancy for Social and Environmental Compliance factory building.
- Research & Development activities for catering to the recent trend of the World Apparel Market.
- Factory based Productivity Improvement Campaign Program.
- Training on RMG and Textile Industry Council.
- In house Up-Skilling training program for both workers and mid-level management to raise their productivity.
- Other necessary services within the shortest possible time.